Knowing that I'm not one to share every detail of my life, a friend told me to remember that everything I do here in China will be something of interest to others. She encouraged me to post my daily activities, because she and most other folks I know have not visited this country. None have every lived here. Well, I had the best intentions of doing just that. I planned to take pictures of everything and share our normal routines regularly. The reality is that establishing normal routine has taken much more time and effort here than I ever expected. We're still not quite there. Unfortunately, figuring out just how to live here has taken precedence over documenting details. Today, I decided to somewhat try to play catch-up.
We take our cameras everywhere, and I catch a few pictures here and there. Occasionally, Morgan snaps shots and video without my knowing. I just discovered a few good pics she took of our daily drive to work and school, as well as a grocery shopping trip she took with me last week. I thought the easiest way to share these would be with a slide show. It's rather hurriedly put together and for some reason the picture quality is significantly distorted in full screen view, but I hope it can still do the job. Enjoy a glimpse into our daily routine.
This is so interesting! I hope you don't mind if we share it with Christian's classmates!
ReplyDelete-Elizabeth Aravena
Of course I don't mind if you share this with Christian's classmates. I wish the video quality were a little better, though. I hope they enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteThey loved it! They were so excited to see everything, especially the pictures of your family!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! It's great to see you guys. Take care and keep taking picks and posting.
ReplyDelete